• Our Serenity-Eco Timber Slatted Acoustic panels act as a sound absorbing product to eliminate echo and reverberation around the working environment.
• The 9mm thick backing material is a compressed polyester panel manufactured using post-consumer recycled polyester from plastic bottles.
• Veneer Species: Light Oak, Smoke Oak, Walnut, Charcoal Grey & grey Oak.
• Standard size panels: 605mm wide x 2400mm high x 22mm deep. Panels can be cut down and cut-outs can be provided to accommodate light switches and sockets.
• Outstanding sound absorption performance – 24mm thick panels achieves Class A with a 50mm cavity void.
• With its minimalist design and acoustic performance, the Serenity-Eco Timber slatted panels are ideally suited for open plan offices, schools, colleges, universities, restaurants, atriums, reception areas and showrooms, break-out spaces and office meeting rooms.
Standard Panel Sizes
605mm wide x 2400mm high x 22mm overall depth
Timber Slat Design
Direct to wall surface: Class C
50mm void (without insulation): Class A
5 standard veneer species
Fire resistance Class B,s1,d0