• Our Serenity-Eco Wall panel range act as a sound absorbing ceiling baffle to eliminate echo and reverberation around the working environment.
• Serenity-Eco core material is a compressed polyester panel manufactured using post-consumer recycled polyester from plastic bottles.
• Wall panels are available in 12mm and 24mm thickness and 16 different colours.
• Standard and bespoke sizes available.
• Outstanding sound absorption performance – 24mm thick panels achieves Class A with a 50mm cavity void.
• With its minimalist design, the Serenity acoustic baffles are ideally suited for open plan offices, Schools, restaurants, corridors, atriums, reception areas and showrooms, break-out spaces and office meeting rooms.
Standard Panel Sizes
Square: 400mm / 600mm / 1200mm
Rectangle: 600mm & 1200mm wide x 1200mm, 1800mm & 2400mm long
Bespoke wall panel shapes available.
Direct to wall surface: 12mm = Class D / 24mm = Class C
50mm void (without insulation): 24mm = Class A 0.95 NRC
16 standard colours