• Our Serenity-Eco Baffle range act as a sound absorbing ceiling baffle to eliminate echo and reverberation around the working environment.
• Serenity-Eco Baffle core material is a compressed polyester panel manufactured using post-consumer recycled polyester from plastic bottles.
• Baffles are available in 12mm and 24mm thickness and 16 different colours.
• Standard and bespoke sizes available.
• Outstanding sound absorption performance – 12mm and 24mm thick panels achieves Class A
• With its minimalist design, the Serenity acoustic baffles are ideally suited for open plan offices, Schools, restaurants, corridors, atriums, reception areas and showrooms, break-out spaces and office meeting rooms.
Standard Panel Sizes
600mm x 300mm / 600mm x 400mm / 1200mm x 300mm / 1200mm x 400mm
Bespoke baffle shapes available.
Sound Absorption Class: 24mm = 1.00 NRC
16 standard colours