• Our Serenity-Eco AIR screen range act as a sound absorbing ceiling baffle to eliminate echo and reverberation around the working environment.
• The Serenity-Eco Air screen core material is a compressed polyester panel manufactured using post-consumer recycled polyester from plastic bottles.
• Screens are available in 12mm and 24mm thickness and 16 different colours.
• Standard and bespoke sizes available.
• Outstanding sound absorption performance – 12mm and 24mm thick panels achieves Class A
• A simple way to design your working environment to provide screening & separation whilst performing acoustically to dampen the noise. Serenity-Eco Air screens are ideally suited for open plan offices, restaurants, reception areas, showrooms and break-out spaces.
Standard Panel Sizes
1800mm x 1200 / 2000mm x 1200mm / 2400mm x 1200mm
Bespoke designs and sizes are available.
16 standard colours