Our slatted timber walls & ceiling products enable the designer to introduce warmth and character with a functional role. The prefabricated modular nature of the products construction allows a fast and accurate installation process. Fixing methods allow for fixed and demountable systems to be integrated into the product.
The nature of the product allows slats to be set out around the services, if required and co-ordination to integrate, light fixture, sprinklers, access panels etc.
• Suspended slatted timber acoustic ceilings and wall panels.
• Timber slatted timber acoustic modular ceilings and wall panels. Customized to suit design requirements.
• Our Harmony Modular panel system is quick and simple to install and can complement a wide range of rooms They are beneficial both acoustically and aesthetically.
• For ceilings, wall paneling & balustrades etc.
• Slat sizes & timber type to be specified by the client.
• Available up to class A performance
• Ceiling panels are installed onto a T24/T15 black ceiling grid.
• Quick and easy access for maintenance of services within the ceiling void. Wall panels are fixed via a black headed screw through the black timber cross-ties into battening behind.
Timber Slat Specification
44mm w x 22mm d, 20mm w x 44mm d
20mm w x 70mm d
(Other slats sizes and spacing available)
Modular Panel Sizes
Standard Range Timber
Fibretex – Fiberacoustic 75 Black or Black Faced Novisol
Slat Profile Types
All drawings are subject to change.