• Suspended slatted timber acoustic ceilings and wall panels.
• Our slatted timber acoustic systems can complement a wide range of room types. They are beneficial both acoustically and aesthetically.
• For ceilings, wall paneling & balustrades etc.
• Slat sizes & timber type to be specified by the client.
• Available up to class A performance
• Our slatted timber walls & ceiling products enable the designer to introduce warmth and character with a functional role. The prefabricated modular nature of the products construction allows a fast and accurate installation process. Fixing methods allow for fixed and demountable systems to be integrated into the product.
• The nature of the product allows slats to be set out around the services, if required and co-ordination to integrate, light fixture, sprinklers, access panels, etc.
• We offer a range of finishes and sizes to suit every project specification.
Timber Slat Specification
Standard Configurations: 44mm w x 19mm d, 44mm w x 44mm d
19mm w x 44mm d, 69mm w x 44mm d
Standard Range Timber
Standard: Solid Oak, Ash, Beech, Douglas Fir, Cedar, Birch
Slat Profile Types
Standard Range: Square (SQ), Rectangle (RT)
Premium Range: Oval (OV), Cathedral (CT), Pentagon (PT), Crayonne (CR), Circle Top (CT)
All drawings are subject to change.