Split Baton hanging methodology for wall panels. Our slatted timber acoustic systems can complement a wide range of room types. They are beneficial both acoustically and aesthetically. For ceilings, wall paneling & balustrades etc.
• Sport England preferred colours available through our Laminate range or with a Painted RAL finish.
• Available up to class C performance with 50mm build-out.
• Fire resistant core boards.
• Capping and Skirting available.
• Perforated panels are manufactured in a range perforation patterns to create a level of open surface area to enable the absorption of sound.
• Birch plywood or CPL/HPL Laminates and painted finishes available on FR MDF core.
Standard Size Panels
Rockwool RWA45 30mm deep high density mineral wool
45kgs/per M3 – Euro class A1 Fire Performance
All drawings are subject to change.